LoveddByME

Monday, December 27, 2010

 

not knowing what to do

It's tomorrow. D:
Audition's tmr,
i'm getting less and less confident yknow.

I hope I can pass since only me and pinny in FHC have to go thru audition.
Ohwell, shall work hard. :)

Hmm, played dota w/friends yesterday night.
Okay, only CZ and WY.
It was nice playing with them though,
heehee.

Gonna go out w/mummy now,
so shall make it short and sweet. :)


I still remembered whatever things happened to me in this year,
no one else goes through the pain i've gone through.
I mean like seriously!
Yeah, insults, gossips, and all sorts of crap.
Com'on, it wasn't my fault in the first place.
Sweet memories too,
but overnight, it crashed,
I hope to put 2010 behind,
and spend my 2011 nicely. :)

Can't wait for countdown!
It's like the first ever countdown i'm gonna spend with friends!
OHYEAH. :)

Okay, i'm done for now, bye!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]