LoveddByME

Thursday, December 30, 2010

 

fhc!

Last second day of 2010.

I'll definitely miss 2010,
but what happened stays here.

2011 shall be a fresh beginning for me.
And i hope, it'll be a BEGINNING for _ _.
Yeah, you might wanna guess the word,
oh, it's a WORD. :)



Went out with FHC today,
had an awesome time together,
and for this,
I thank god for everything he gave me this year.
Truly amazing people.

Went East Coast to play,
yep, cycled,
oh, my butt and legs are still aching from just now. D:

Then we walked to PP.
And guess what?
We WALKED on a highway,
for goodness sake,
that was my first time! HAH.
Fun yknow. :D

Yeah, i didn't eat though,
as in dinner.
Then home sweet home. :D

Was suppose to go study with CCL, CZ, WY,
but ended up canceling, hahaha. :)



2010 is coming to an end,
and I don't wish it to end,
the memories created,
the friends I made,
the awesome gang I have,
the awesome FHC I got,
the awesome results I gain,
the awesome time I had.
I can't leave it here.

But I gotta move on isn't it?
Thanks 2010,
you made a great impact in my life,
HAPPINESS,
SADNESS,
and all sorts of troubles and everything I had,
thankyou.
You've been wonderful,
and now that you're going,
please bless 2011 to be as good as you too.

2011,
I hope you're gonna be awesome,
sec 4 meaning tough days ahead,
SYF's here, even tougher days.
But I hope you'll allowed me to slot FUN into your year,
instead of,
STRESS, WORRIES, TROUBLES.
You're gonna be awesome 2011 isn't it? ♥




Gonna go countdown tmr with friends!
Ending my year with them. :D
Thank god for letting them appear in my life.

LETS HAVE FUN! :D


Oh, one last thing,
I HAVEN'T FINISH MY HOMEWORK. -.-
SHIT.



Okay, for now, BYE!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]