LoveddByME

Friday, December 31, 2010

 

1/1/11

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

Woohoo, it's 2011.
Yknow, it feels weird looking at my phone with 2011.

I'll miss 2010,
LOADS.
It's sorta my lucky year,
except some stuffs. :/

But who knows?
2011 might be even better!
And it should and will be. :D




The time for decos!


Yep, went countdown yesterday. :)
But couldn't catch the movie,
still, it's okay!
I mean, i watched it already. :D

Met them at 6pm in nex,
I was sweating like some lunatic person,
I chiong out of my house yknow!
Yeah, went to chomp.
Ate hokkien mee w/ Orica. :D
The rest ate the same too,
at different stall 'cept CZ.

Yeah, wanted to stay in Serangoon for countdown,
but nahhhhhhhh! Went to the nearest bus stop,
which is not-so-near.
LOL. Yeah. Heehee.

Then bus-ed to interchange and mrt-ed to VIVO!
Found place,
then me and Orica lost so we were made to buy stuffs from giant.

Uhhhh, the exciting part comes.
We played the oh-ya-beh-ya-soom.
LOL, however you spell that.
Then loser have to eat marshmallow.

Er, i lose quite alot yknow,
then i sabo-ed CZ to eat the 7 marshmallows w/me.
*grins
Then he became unlucky. -.-
He keep eating marshmallows after that, whoops!

AND MY FIRST SUGAR RUSH APPEARED.

Was messaging timmy yeo cause he was coming,
then i sorta stone there,
CCL noticed it, yeah.
And i went crazy laughing at EVERY SINGLE THING.
I found it damn funny,
and I-DONT-KNOW WHY.
So I laughed till like 1am++,
from, 10pm++ I guess.

CZ stoned for a few times too,
but he didnt go crazy laughing.

The guys were practically calling me a vibrator,
I was like vibrating cause I was laughing, real funny yknow.
ESPECIALLY when i see CZ,
i don't know why but whenever he talks or look at me,
i'll just laugh.
Lame, i know,
heehee, sugar rush's real fun!



http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/027/e/d/Marshmallow_Pyramid_by_metalbunofice.jpg


Beginning of a new year,
i'm changing, for the better.
I no longer wanna hold on to the past.
Thanks for the suffering, i think i should let go,
you're still a great bud though.
Thanks for everything,
i guess you know who you are,
my listening ear and my sick bud, hahaha!
Yep, thanks again. :)
If you ever look at this. o.o LOL.





Okay, i'm off!
Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE.
Lets have fun together! :D

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   September 2010   October 2010   November 2010   December 2010   January 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]